I believe that moderation is key, but indulgence can ignite an inner spark; that learning is a daily event and being challenged is exciting. Always remember that to laugh is to love and to live.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Here it comes...

The next month is going to be busy, challenging but hopefully rewarding. Next Monday, my 30 day Bikram challenge will be complete and it will be the first day of my new job. I currently have four weeks left of the semester so it's going to be interesting to see how I manage the first few weeks on the job with the last few weeks of school..yikes. Of course, not being one to do anything by halves, I'll be embarking on my 30 whole days challenge with the HH crew. As long as I'm able to get up at 6am to fit in a yoga class every day I should remain sane by the end of May. Best of luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment